Our main target is the defense of each client’s interests, either if they are accused in a criminal proceeding or damaged by the commission of an offence.
The governing principles of operation of this department are fundamentally grounded on the creation of a relationship of absolute confidence, professional secret and transparency with each client to be able to draw an appropriate line of defense for each particular case.
- Equity offences
- Offences against people
- Offences against intellectual and industrial property
- Offences against family rights and duties
- Offences against road safety
- Offences against publish health
- Economic and business offences
- Offences against sexual freedom
- Domestic and gender-based violence
- Medical malpractices
- Computer-related offences
- Offences against the Administration