Marriage dissolution by divorce
- Marriage dissolution by divorce
- Analysis of your personal and equity situation in view of the marriage or stable union breakups.
- Solutions in custody of common children, assignment of use of the house, alimonies and compensations, allocation or defense of equity with special attention to taxation.
- Negotiations, arrangement and drawing-up of Settlement Agreements of separation and divorce.
- Elaboration, wording and arrangement of applications for separation and divorce.
- Defense and judicial strategy in or before contentious lawsuits, modifications of court measures and executions.
Planning on Family Law.
- Pre-marriage planning. Covenants and marriage contracts. Protection of equity in a possible marriage breakup.
- Business family planning.
Judicial declarations of incapacity.
- Disabilities. Court proceedings to appoint guardians. Reinstatement and extension of the parental authority.
- Analysis of your personal situation and execution of notarial documents in view of unexpected situations of disability.